|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
The Masterclass is a series of lecture/discussion forum presented by postdocs that provides unique opportunities for researchers/students in the biological sciences to:
• Share and discuss current hot topics in research fields.
• Present and discuss new cutting edge techniques, skills and tools being used in laboratories.
• Get together and discuss possible collaborations between and across laboratories.
• Learn about less familiar subject areas.
• Network and make friends across laboratories and departments.
• Promote university facilities and resources.
All (students, P.I.s, technicians etc.) are welcome!
If you have a question about this list, please contact: lkt34; Dr Caitlin Hitchcock; hdw27; ejm94; Mark Dunning; Postdoc Masterclass. If you have a question about a specific talk, click on that talk to find its organiser.
0 upcoming talks and 34 talks in the archive.
Please see above for contact details for this list.
Other listsIndividual in the Labour Market Research Group Rainbow Group Seminars CELS lunchtime seminars
Other talksProbabilizing Parking Functions Norwegian Romani - the 'languageness' of a Para-Romani variety High strain rate deformation response of titanium for aerospace gas turbines Defining “Good” in “Good Energy Policy”: Insights from Theologies and Religions 'Man may plan, but things happen as God wishes': reconstruction and development in pre- and post-independence Sindh Migration in Science